- ESP001. AT, ON, or IN_ The Triangle Method for Prepositions of Place
- ESP002. Conversation Skills_ A quick & easy way to make people understand you
- ESP003. Giving Excuses_ How to say NO in English
- ESP004. How to say the time in English
- ESP005. 30 English Phrasal Verb Commands
- ESP006. 10 ways to use ALRIGHT & ALL RIGHT in English
- ESP007. Acting secrets for a strong, dynamic voice
- ESP008. Learn English How come
- ESP009. Practice Speaking English_ How to give short answers about yourself
- ESP010. How to be CONFIDENT
- ESP011. The 10 Most Common _WHAT_ Questions in English
- ESP012. Learn 10 Easy 3-Word Questions in English
- ESP013. Real English_ Talking about pets and animals
- ESP014. 15 Common WHO Questions in English
- ESP015. Say MORE with LESS_ 2-Word Expressions in English
- ESP016. BANG CRASH DING DONG Words that Imitate Sounds
- ESP017. Don’t make this common mistake – Use the S
- ESP018. 17 Common _WHEN_ Questions in English
- ESP019. Do you hate speaking English around NATIVE SPEAKERS
- ESP020. Practice your English by speaking with KIDS
ESP001. AT, ON, or IN_ The Triangle Method for Prepositions of Place
Hi there, and welcome to the English Speaking Beginners Level Course.
This course is a compilation of video, audio and MCQ based lessons. By the end of the course, you should be able to listen, speak, understand and read the basic beginner level English language. You may take one lesson each day. Download the Quizbook for Eng-Conv-Beginners if you’d like to study off-line or in a classroom session. Additional related material is provided at the end of each lesson if you would like to study more.
So, let’s get started >>
Repeat this lesson as many times you like until you have mastered it. Then, take the next lesson the following day.
No more mistakes! Learn this simple trick to use at, on, and in, correctly in English. Master common prepositions of place with the Triangle Method, to speak and write more fluently at work, in school, on exams, or in daily life. Then, move on to master prepositions of time with my other videos.
Let’s test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. You will get the answers and your score at the end of the quiz.
1. She lives ________ home with her parents.
2. My office is located __________ Albert Street.
3. He grew up __________ Russia.
4. We arrived __________ Spain last week.
5. Have you ever lived __________ Asia?
6. Our hotel room is __________ the 22nd floor, with a fantastic ocean view.
7. We will meet your delegation __________ the airport at 8:00 pm.
8. The next round of interviews will be held __________ Rio de Janeiro.
9. I'm taking several courses __________ the university this summer.
10. I think there's a 24-hour supermarket __________ Queen Street.
If you’d like to do some additional related learning, here’s more;
To proceed to the next stage. Click ‘Next’.
6 thoughts on “English Speaking Grade 6”
We just completed a Teacher’s English conversation Certificate Course at Clifton Grammar today. Thank you, team. You made it a success.
App is interesting and easy to understand. It is very helpful for further studies. Good experience.
It’s very good effort for learning English
I want to learn English language because some time need for market .business n children guidance etc
great for us
Comments are closed.