ESP001. AT, ON, or IN_ The Triangle Method for Prepositions of Place
This course is a compilation of video, audio and MCQ based lessons. By the end of the course, you should be able to listen, speak, understand and read the basic beginner level English language. You may take one lesson each day. Download the Quizbook for Eng-Conv-Beginners if you’d like to study off-line or in a classroom session. Additional related material is provided at the end of each lesson if you would like to study more.
So, let’s get started >>
Repeat this lesson as many times you like until you have mastered it. Then, take the next lesson the following day.
No more mistakes! Learn this simple trick to use at, on, and in, correctly in English. Master common prepositions of place with the Triangle Method, to speak and write more fluently at work, in school, on exams, or in daily life. Then, move on to master prepositions of time with my other videos.
Let’s test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. You will get the answers and your score at the end of the quiz.
1. She lives ________ home with her parents.
2. My office is located __________ Albert Street.
3. He grew up __________ Russia.
4. We arrived __________ Spain last week.
5. Have you ever lived __________ Asia?
6. Our hotel room is __________ the 22nd floor, with a fantastic ocean view.
7. We will meet your delegation __________ the airport at 8:00 pm.
8. The next round of interviews will be held __________ Rio de Janeiro.
9. I'm taking several courses __________ the university this summer.
10. I think there's a 24-hour supermarket __________ Queen Street.
If you’d like to do some additional related learning, here’s more;
To proceed to the next stage. Click ‘Next’.