ESP020. Practice your English by speaking with KIDS
Repeat this lesson as many times you like until you have mastered it.
Do you want to practice speaking English? In this lesson, you’ll watch me have a conversation with a kid. Speaking with children is good because they are easy to talk to, have good grammar, and have a lot to say. You also don’t need to feel nervous when you speak with them. I’ll teach you some easy ways to start conversations with kids. I’ll also tell you what kind of behavior kids DON’T like from adults. In this video, my young friend, Mohamed, will have a conversation with me so that you get a real example of what conversations with children are like. Speaking with children can be a great way to practice your English and learn slang!
Let’s test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. You will get the answers and your score at the end of the quiz.
1. According to Ronnie, it's good to practice your English with kids.
2. When you talk to kids, you need to use a baby voice.
3. Why doesn't Mohammed like football as much as other sports?
4. Because children are short, you should always speak down to them.
5. What country is Mohamed from?
6. Kids usually know a lot of ________.
7. What does Mohamed say about the weather in Libya?
8. Why does Ronnie say that it is easy to talk to kids?
9. Mohamed likes to play GTA V and other ___________ games.
10. Kids learn quickly, so their grammar and vocabulary is usually very good.
If you’d like to do some additional related learning, here’s more;
This brings you to the end of this course for Grade-6. We hope you liked the course. If you would like to advance in this course you may take the English Speaking course for Grade 7.
Please do take a moment and give us your comments below.