Hi, I am Erum Khalid (email@example.com), your teacher for Paramedics and Nurses. I encourage you to enroll in this English Speaking Course with your whole staff.
Learning the English language can really change your work life and how you perform your duties. English is the official language of all medical procedures and spoken in all major hospitals worldwide. It is the medium to study patients’ histories, medicine labels, medical care. Being proficient in the English language is key to getting ahead in the medical profession.
Learning the English language enables you to communicate easily with your doctors, peers and staff. When you study English at our online school, you will be making friends with nurses and paramedics from lots of different countries, using English as your common language.
Many of the world’s top pharmaceuticals and hospital clients etc. communicate in the English language. Therefore, by learning English you will have access to a great wealth of cultural understanding.
Here, you can opt for the English course for Paramedics. This course has Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels helping you develop along with the following areas.
- Reading, Writing, Understanding, Speaking the Medical English Language.
- Understanding the basics of paramedics communication.
- Speak English words and phrases at a hospital
- Questions Doctors Ask Patients in English
- Discussing Health Problems in English.
- Medical Vocabulary development.
- Reading fluency, including oral reading skills.
- Discussing Accidents and Injuries in English.
Zoom Video Conferencing (Jul 2, 2020, at 10:30 am till 11:30 am)
The course fee is currently set to free
So go ahead, Join Your e-school!
English Speaking for Paramedics
- ESP001C. Visiting a Doctor – English Conversation
- ESP001A. Speak English words and phrases at a hospital
- ESP001B. Questions Doctors Ask Patients in English
- ESP001D. Accidents and Injuries in English
- ESP001E. Discussing Health Problems in English
- ESP001. AT, ON, or IN_ The Triangle Method for Prepositions of Place-Paramedics
- ESP002. Conversation Skills_ A quick & easy way to make people understand you-Paramedics
- ESP003. Giving Excuses_ How to say NO in English-Paramedics
- ESP004. How to say the time in English-Paramedics
- ESP005. 30 English Phrasal Verb Commands-Paramedics
- ESP006. 10 ways to use ALRIGHT & ALL RIGHT in English-Paramedics
- ESP007. Acting secrets for a strong, dynamic voice-Paramedics
- ESP008. Learn English How come-Paramedics
- ESP009. Practice Speaking English_ How to give short answers about yourself-Paramedics
- ESP010. How to be CONFIDENT-Paramedics
- ESP011. The 10 Most Common _WHAT_ Questions in English-Paramedics
- ESP012. Learn 10 Easy 3-Word Questions in English-Paramedics
- ESP013. Real English_ Talking about pets and animals-Paramedics
- ESP014. 15 Common WHO Questions in English-Paramedics
- ESP015. Say MORE with LESS_ 2-Word Expressions in English-Paramedics
- ESP016. BANG CRASH DING DONG Words that Imitate Sounds-Paramedics
- ESP017. Don’t make this common mistake – Use the S-Paramedics
- ESP018. 17 Common _WHEN_ Questions in English-Paramedics
- ESP019. Do you hate speaking English around NATIVE SPEAKERS-Paramedics
- ESP020. Practice your English by speaking with KIDS-Paramedics